Friday, December 01, 2006

Cookie Evans Loves You?


Who is Cookie Evans you may ask... and why did he rank above the famous country singer of the same name on Google? Or why is he setting up a flash mob... and why is his Press Release in Mad Lib style?!!!!

All interesting questions I've been asking myself lately.
Here's all I know. "Cookie's" from San Jose, and as he's successfully coordinated one Google Bomb already, I'm interested to see what and where this Flash Mob of 300+ people turns out to be.


Is it just me, or does the Web sometimes feel like a Bill and Ted's movie:
Ted: "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K." (and then the telephone booth falls from the sky)
And no... I am not Cookie Evans, nor do I know him. I'll put those rumors to rest right now.
Still, who is Cookie Evans?!


, , , , , , , , , ,