Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Making History!

Blogger Beta is back in business, baby!

For those of you that didn't read my post on JMC163, I've taken the first step towards forming a New Media & Tech club on campus. Kyle Hansen has already told me that he's in, and now I'm looking for more students/teachers/technologists that are interested in making some history.

I know that this first week of school is going to be busy for everyone, so I am hoping to have a meeting sometime next week to discuss: 1.) a constitution, 2.) electing officers 3.) meeting times and locations, and 4.) have the club will do throughout the year.

The has been talk of getting speakers, of teaching CSS, video and audio podcasting, and a whole host of other things, but I really would like input from other people that are interested in the club.

One last thing; does anyone know how one goes about getting permission to set up a booth on campus? I figure that would be a great way to get the word out there about the new club, for non-tech geeks. Again, any help anyone could give would be helpful.

Contact me anytime on Skype (username: andrew.venegas), call me on my cellular phone, or email me here.

, , , , ,,,,
,,,