Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2nd Meeting in 1 hour

UPDATE: The meeting will be held in Room 116.


The second meeting of the SJSU Technology & Emerging Media club will be in one hour in the Academic Success Center's conference room.

In fact, I'm sitting in the Center right now. It's the first time that I've used its computers, which are available for free to use with a valid student ID card. It's a pretty nice setup. Lots of editing software and room to spread out and work.

Silicon overload... man I'm a geek.

Anyways. Today, we'll see who else is interested in joining the club (and I pray that there are a couple), and get their contact information. I also need to get SJSU ID numbers from the officers and members. We need at least eight members to start the club.

A draft of the constitution will be available in PDF download from this site later today. I've already got it done, for the most part, and am eager to submit it once we get a list of total members.

, , , , ,,, ,,